It's official, we are Californians again!! We are both very happy to be back. This is a picture of me and my niece standing in Tim and I's new backyard. The house took a lot of hard work and money to get finished but it came out beautiful. I will post more pictures when we have it all put together and decorated, April will be helping me! duh. Thanks to all of our friends who help us to move back and make it all happen. I love that I am back closer to my family and Tim's family is right up the street as well. I have missed everybody so much and I know they have missed me too hahah. So far, our neighborhood is nice and quiet and everything is very different from Vegas, we are still trying to get used to the scheduling around here, but we are both from California so we will be fine when we are settled. Just wanted to post a quick update. Invitations for the bro/bro-hoe themed party are going out shortly, as well as the family BBQ we have planned, later friends!
2/19/2010
Californians!!
It's official, we are Californians again!! We are both very happy to be back. This is a picture of me and my niece standing in Tim and I's new backyard. The house took a lot of hard work and money to get finished but it came out beautiful. I will post more pictures when we have it all put together and decorated, April will be helping me! duh. Thanks to all of our friends who help us to move back and make it all happen. I love that I am back closer to my family and Tim's family is right up the street as well. I have missed everybody so much and I know they have missed me too hahah. So far, our neighborhood is nice and quiet and everything is very different from Vegas, we are still trying to get used to the scheduling around here, but we are both from California so we will be fine when we are settled. Just wanted to post a quick update. Invitations for the bro/bro-hoe themed party are going out shortly, as well as the family BBQ we have planned, later friends!
Lots of Love,
The Fraley Family
at
6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment